Demonstrate equality in our beliefs about learners and equity in our distribution of resources;
Believe all children will learn and grow;
Demonstrate respect towards all;
Value the worth of our children as learners and contributors to society;
Recognize and value diversity through culturally responsive curriculum and instruction;
Recognize that we must meet students “where they are”;
Value the role that all employees of the district and parents play in the development of our children as students and people;
Demonstrate commitment to the role of the school to prepare students for an ever-changing future;
Demonstrate and promote a proactive approach to decision-making, problem-solving, and communication in general and special education;
Recognize that a financially stable district must be flexible enough to meet the variable needs of our district and volatility of revenue sources
1. Commit to a vision of high expectations for student achievement and quality instruction that is clearly and consistently communicated to students and families.
2. Commit to closing the achievement gap for minority and low income students.
3. Develop an instructional model based on student interests and needs that provides customized learning tools and opportunities for each student to achieve and grow to the best of their ability.
1. Develop strong local ties between the school and communities.
2. Ensure a positive, safe learning environment for all students.
3. Create a “mindset” of continuous improvement throughout the district.
1. Develop best practice processes to support the hiring of a diverse, effective and competent staff.
2. Develop best practice processes to retain a diverse, effective and competent staff while monitoring job satisfaction within a collaborative working environment.
1. Develop and maintain a comprehensive, outcome-based budgeting strategy.
2. Ensure stakeholder trust through transparent management of district finances.