Depending on the results of the screening, a child could potentially be considered for the following:
• Early Intervention Services (Birth to 3) – determined by Helping Hand and provided by public agencies not related to District 102 services
• Vision and hearing referrals to a child’s private practitioner (Ages 3-5)
• Fine and gross motor recommendation for home activities
• Pre-Kindergarten At-Risk Programs – programs providing school for children ages 3- 5 determined to be at-risk for achieving educational success.
• Early Childhood Special Education – screening team will refer children identified as experiencing significant developmental delays for further evaluation to determine eligibility for special education services.
Download the Preschool Screenings flyer here and share with friends and neighbors living in District 102 boundaries.