Brookfield is a vibrant, diverse community of individuals supporting a variety of churches, good schools, an excellent library, low taxes, convenient transportation, and extensive parks and recreation programs. Whether shopping, dining or enjoying the world-class Brookfield Zoo, you will find the village to be a remarkable and friendly place. Brookfield is a great place to live, raise a family, shop, and do business.
La Grange is an award-winning Village, featured prominently in several magazines such as Chicago Magazine and West Suburban Living, including awards for Best Downtown and Best Places to Live designation.
- 50+ eateries with a wide range of cuisines.
- Located less than 15 miles from Chicago.
- Known for its unique and notable events including the annual Pet Parade, Craft Show, Endless SummerFest, West End Art Festival, Halloween Walk and Holiday Walk
La Grange ParkThe Village of La Grange Park is an affluent bedroom community, known for its historic homes and tree-lined streets. Residents can also take advantage of a variety of shopping and service amenities, from national brands to locally owned antique shops. With over 110 businesses serving the community.
- Flyers must be in PDF format
- Pictures must be in JPEG format
- All content must be appropriate and legible to all viewers