TO VIEW THE CANVAS PARENT INFORMATION SITE CLICK HERE
OR CLICK THE LOGO ABOVE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE CANVAS LOGIN SCREEN
All students have the right to see themselves, their history, and their culture reflected throughout their educational experience.
D102 Equity Policy
- District 102 Equity Policy
- District 102 Equity Brochure
- District 102 Equity Logo
To see the previous weeks data, please click here.
*In quarantine includes students or staff members that have participated in an on-campus or off-campus activity and had close contact (as defined by CDC/IDPH) with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 and is out of school to monitor for symptoms and prevent the spread of infection plus students or staff that have tested positive. Once this person has met the IDPH requirements to return to school, they are no longer in the quarantine numbers.
LEARNING MODEL COMMITMENT SURVEYBelow is the link to the Commitment Form for families requesting a change from Remote to Hybrid orHybrid to Remote. The Commitment Form ONLY needs to be filled out by families who are REQUESTING a change in learning model. Families who do not fill out the form by NOON on January 8 will remain in their current model until Spring Break. D102 will reassess and re-survey parents prior to Spring Break.
We are hopeful that we may see some relaxing of some of the current requirements as the weather warms up and vaccines are given to first-responders and teachers. Our goal is to make the requested changes by the start of second semester which begins after Martin Luther King Day on January 18.
Over 3,000 students in five elementary buildings and one junior high school
The Dual Language Immersion Program promotes biliteracy within the district
There are over 35 languages spoken in the district and in the community
Our Talented & Gifted Program promotes an inclusive culture for our students
Over 85% of staff have post-graduate degrees
Our schools and staff are nationally recognized
All students participate in music, art, and PE in grades K-8. Over 35% of students perform in Band, Orchestra, and Choir programs
Utilizing signature programs within the district, students are introduced to a diverse curriculum focused on enrichment
District News Feed
District 102 Reopening Plan
- Roadmap to Reopening Plan
- Link to FAQ
- Illinois COVID Testing Sites
- Amended SY20-21 School Calendar (8.20.20)
- Amending IEP's and 504 Plans (English Version) (Spanish Version)
- Special Education FAQ's (English Version) (Spanish Version)
- COVID Screening FAQ's
- COVID Screening FAQ's (Spanish)
- COVID Screening Waiver Adult
- COVID Screening Waiver Student
- COVID Screening Waiver (Spanish)
- Strategies for Surviving Remote Learning (English and Spanish)
- Preschool Screening
- Park Junior High Back to School
- Ogden Avenue Back to School
- Barnsdale Back to School
- Forest Road Back to School
- Cossitt Back to School
- Congress Park Back to School
- 2020-21 School Calendar (revised August 2020)
- Canvas Link
- Canvas YouTube VIdeo
- Canvas Zoom Presentation
- Click here to view all alerts from D102.
- Park Junior High Food Drive - December 17
- "Tips to Help Your Students Manage Stress & Anxiety" by Brian Drelicharz, LCSW
- Talent Development Services Program: Passport of Thinking
- Helping Youth to Avoid Overbooking by Brian Drelicharz, LCSW and John Marinier, NCC
- Student Registration 2020-2021
- Preschool Screening/ Examen Preescolar
- Free or Reduced Lunch Application (English)
- Free or Reduced Lunch Application (Spanish)
Like Us on Facebook!