Work hard, play hard, and plan for the future. D102 recognizes that while employees may be fully committed to their careers today, at some point, they may want to retire.

What's Next:

1. Contact your retirement board regarding retirement

  • IMRF
  • TRS

2. For questions about insurance, vacation, or sick leave contact HR at extension 7019.

3. Complete the exit survey by clicking here.

4. Turn in all district property to the district office including (i.e. ID, Keys,
laptop, phone, electronics, hot spot).

5. Your supervisor will speak with you regarding the building property that
must be turned in at your building.

D102 wishes you continued success in your future endeavors.

Contact Human Resource
Extension: x7019