For the latest information regarding Kindergarten Registration for the 2021-22 school year please click here for enrollment information.
District 102 will be holding parent Kindergarten Information meetings via Zoom for the 2021-2022 school year on February 16 and 17. Please click here to view the schedule and attend through your neighborhood school’s Zoom session or program of choice.
To see the previous weeks data, please click here.
*In quarantine includes students or staff members that have participated in an on-campus or off-campus activity and had close contact (as defined by CDC/IDPH) with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 and is out of school to monitor for symptoms and prevent the spread of infection plus students or staff that have tested positive. Once this person has met the IDPH requirements to return to school, they are no longer in the quarantine numbers.
All students have the right to see themselves, their history, and their culture reflected throughout their educational experience.
District News Feed
2021-22 School Year Items
District 102 Reopening Plan
- Roadmap to Reopening Plan
- Link to FAQ
- Illinois COVID Testing Sites
- Amended SY20-21 School Calendar (8.20.20)
- Amending IEP's and 504 Plans (English Version) (Spanish Version)
- Special Education FAQ's (English Version) (Spanish Version)
- COVID Screening FAQ's
- COVID Screening FAQ's (Spanish)
- COVID Screening Waiver Adult
- COVID Screening Waiver Student
- COVID Screening Waiver (Spanish)
- Strategies for Surviving Remote Learning (English and Spanish)
- Preschool Screening
- Park Junior High Back to School
- Ogden Avenue Back to School
- Barnsdale Back to School
- Forest Road Back to School
- Cossitt Back to School
- Congress Park Back to School
- 2020-21 School Calendar (revised August 2020)
- Canvas Link
- Canvas YouTube VIdeo
- Canvas Zoom Presentation
- Click here to view all alerts from D102.
- Park Junior High Food Drive - December 17
- "Tips to Help Your Students Manage Stress & Anxiety" by Brian Drelicharz, LCSW
- Talent Development Services Program: Passport of Thinking
- Helping Youth to Avoid Overbooking by Brian Drelicharz, LCSW and John Marinier, NCC
- Student Registration 2020-2021
- Kindergarten Registration Information 2021-22
- Preschool Screening/ Examen Preescolar
- Free or Reduced Lunch Application (English)
- Free or Reduced Lunch Application (Spanish)
Like Us on Facebook!